Weekly Class – Why The iPhone Can´t Be Made in The US
Source: Bloomberg News
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (09/10 – 13/10) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – Why The iPhone Can´t Be Made in The US”. English Level = B1 & B2.
Video – Questions (watch the video)
- On the back of the iPhone it says “Designed by Apple in California, __________ in China?
- How much more than cost does Apple sell it´s iPhone?
- What is the iPhone’s biggest cost?
- In what two Chinese cities are most iPhones made?
- What helped the city of Shenzhen grow to become so important?
- Due to the “cluster effect” most of the components needed to make a Smart phone, laptop or a drone are within a how many mile radius of Shenzhen?
What’s your opinion about the video?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “[email protected]” with the subject “Weekly Class – Why The iPhone Can´t Be Made in The US”.
Have a good week!
¡Espero que la clase semanal sea útil para tu inglés de negocios, Christopher!
¡Para clases de inglés in-company contáctanos ahora!
Answers: 1) assembled 2) 65% more than cost 3) components costs 4) Shenzhen and Zhengzhou 5) favourable government policies 6) 50 mile radius