Weekly Class – What Would A US High Speed Train System Look Like?
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (12/06 – 16/06) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – What Would A US High Speed Train System Look Like?”. English Level = B1 & B2
Video – 5 Questions (watch the video)
- How many miles does the US railroad network currently have?
- What is the name of the fastest train in the US?
- How many miles would a new high speed rail network have?
- What would be the first step?
- How many times faster could you travel on the new system?
What’s your opinion?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “[email protected]” with the subject “Weekly Class – What Would A US High Speed Train System Look Like?”.
Have a good week!
Thanks everyone, Christopher.
(answers: 1) 140,000 miles 2) Amtrak´s Acela Express 3) 17,000 4) building systems around the largest cities and busiest corridors 5) 4 times faster (4x faster)