Weekly Class – What Is Virtual Reality?
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (28/08 – 01/09) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – What Is Virtual Reality?”. English Level = B1 & B2.
Facebook bought Oculus Rim, a virtual reality company, for $2 billion dollars in March 2014.
Video – Questions (watch the video from 0:00m to 1:48m)
- Oculus Founder Palmer Luckey says that virtual reality is like what?
- What is the magic of virtual reality?
- What sport’s example for virtual reality does the interviewer use?
- What is the obvious next step for the games industry?
- What was Palmer Luckey studying at university before founding Oculus?
- What does Palmer Luckey think is one of the biggest issues with news right now?
What’s your opinion about the video?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “[email protected]” with the subject “Weekly Class – What Is Virtual Reality?”.
Have a good week!
¡Espero que la clase semanal sea útil para tu inglés de negocios, Christopher!
Answers: 1) virtual ski glasses 2) you can be anywhere, and do anything right from inside your own home 3) baseball 4) virtual reality games / virtual world 5) journalism 6) it is hard to draw your own conclusions and have all the relevant information