Weekly Class – What Is Bitcoin And Is It Ready For The Mainstream?
Source: Bloomberg news
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – What Is Bitcoin And Is It Ready For The Mainstream?”. English Level = B1 & B2.
Video – Questions (watch the video from 0:00 to 1:30 mins)
- The CEO of which company called Bitcoin a fraud?
- Many investors have “stayed on the sidelines”, what does that expression mean?
- What type of funds are investing in cryptocurrencies?
- How does the ETF mean?
- What is the technology behind Bitcoin?
- What is preventing even more widespread adoption of Bitcoin?
What’s your opinion about the video?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “[email protected]” with the subject “Weekly Class – What Is Bitcoin And Is It Ready For The Mainstream?”.
Have a good week!
¡Espero que la clase semanal sea útil para tu inglés de negocios, Christopher!
Answers: 1) JP Morgan 2) They have observed but not invested in Bitcoin 3) Hedge funds 4) Exchange Traded Funds 5) Blocktrain technology 6) Regulation (lack of regulation)