Weekly Class – What is big data?
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (20/03 – 24/03) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – What is big data?”. English Level = B1 & B2
Listening – 5 Questions
- What is the goal of big data?
- What is harder to analyse than structured data?
- Clever companies use both ________ and _________ data flow to build up their customer insights?
- What are the three Vs of data driven analysis?
- For an average company, how much additional net income will a 10% increase in data accessibility generate?
What’s your opinion? How will big data change your company and industry?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from an English Trainer. Email it to us at “email@example.com” with the subject “Weekly Class – What is big data?”
Thanks everyone, Chris.
Have a good week!
(answers: 1) to make solid decisions based on data 2) Tweets and Facebook posts 3) structured and unstructured data 4) Volume, velocity and variety 5) $65 million in net income