Weekly Class – What Do You Know About The Oceans?
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (29/05 – 02/06) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – What Do You Know About The Oceans?”. English Level = B1 & B2
Listening – 5 Questions
- What percentage of of all living space is in the Oceans?
- The Oceans contain enough water to fill a bathtub with what measurements (two sides)?
- The USS Triton submarine was the first submarine to do what and in which year?
- The Titantic (ship) rests at what depth on the Ocean floor?
- What were the name of the two deepest underwater crewed missions?
What’s your opinion?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “[email protected]” with the subject “Weekly Class – What Do You Know About The Oceans?”.
Have a good week!
Thanks everyone, Christopher.
(answers: 1) 99% 2) 685 miles each side 3) Circumnavigate the earth and in 1960 4) 12, 500 feet 5) Deep Sea Challenger Mission and Challenger Deep