Weekly Class – What Do You Know About Co-Working?
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (05/06 – 09/06) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – What Do You Know About Co-Working?” English Level = B1 & B2
Listening – 5 Questions (only watch the video from 0 mins to 2:00 mins)
- Who works in co-working spaces? People who are…..?
- What do people share in co-working spaces?
- What is the fun part of working in a co-working space?
- Which 5 professions/jobs did the presenter meet in his one week in “Spaces”?
- What was the main factor people choose to work in the co-working Boston “Spaces” instead of a conventional office?
What’s your opinion?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “[email protected]” with the subject “Weekly Class – What Do You Know About Co-Working?”.
Have a good week!
Thanks everyone, Christopher.
(answers: 1) people who are self-employed or working for different companies 2) equipment, ideas and knowledge 3) the people 4) software developers, advertising, lawyers, direct mail and one artist 5) the location