Weekly Class – What Are Biodegradable Shoes?
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (video, questions/answers and opinion). “Weekly Class – What Are Biodegradable Shoes?”. English Level = B1 & B2.
Video Listening – 5 Questions (watch 0:00 to 2:25)
- Adidas´s shoes decompose like what?
- The shoe is made of a biodegradable fibre designed to replicate what?
- They use a bacterial fermentation process which is similar to making what?
- How many vials of the powder do you need to make one shoe?
- The shoes won’t fall apart, but they will do what over time?
What’s your opinion about the video?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject “Weekly Class – What Is A Smart City?”.
Have a good week!
¡Espero que la clase semanal sea útil para tu trabajo y carrera profesional, Christopher!
Answers: 1) like the food waste in your trash/rubbish 2) a spider’s web 3) making beer or insulin 4) 20-25 vials 5) the shoes will decompose over time