Weekly Class – Vanishing Forests
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (20/02 – 25/02) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – Vanishing Rainforests”. English Level = B1 & B2
“What’s your opinion?” Watch the video.
Listening – 5 questions
- How much of the world’s rainforest disappeared in the 20th Century?
- What are they predicting for the end of the 21st century?
- In the last 40 years an area (rainforest) the size of what has been cleared?
- What percentage of manmade Co2 is absorbed by forests?
- How many people work in palm oil production in Indonesia and Malaysia?
What´s your opinion?
Audio record your opinion (Time limit = 1-2 min) and get feedback from an English Trainer. Email it to us at “[email protected]” with the subject “Weekly Class – Vanishing Rainforests”.
Thanks everyone, Chris.
Have a good week!
(answers: 1) more than 50% 2) the extinction of all the world´s rainforests 3) Europe 4) almost 40% 5) more than 4.5 million people)