Weekly Class – Two Companies Are Saving Sharks And Aging Bourbon
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (18/09 – 22/09) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – Two Companies Are Saving Sharks And Aging Bourbon”. English Level = B1 & B2.
Video – Questions (watch the video from 0:00m to 2:00m)
- What does Ocearch do?
- What unusual source of funding did Ocearch use to fund part of the project?
- What are the three parts of Ocearch founder´s goal?
- How many barrels of bourbon do they have on the ocean at all times?
- Jefferson’s Bourbon founder´s 8th generation grandmother was arrested in what year?
- Which US state are the two founders / CEOs from?
What’s your opinion about the video?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “[email protected]” with the subject “Weekly Class – Two Companies Are Saving Sharks And Aging Bourbon”.
Have a good week!
¡Espero que la clase semanal sea útil para tu inglés de negocios, Christopher!
Answers: 1) research sharks around the world 2) bourbon whiskey 3) making money, having fun and doing good 4) virtual reality games / virtual world 5) 1799 6) Kentucky