Weekly Class – This Plant Could Power The Cars Of The Future
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (11/09 – 15/09) (video, questions and opinion).
‘Weekly Class – This Plant Could Power The Cars Of The Future’. English Level = B1 & B2.
Video – Questions (watch the video from 0:00m to 1:45m)
- What did the first man in the program invent?
- What are the 5 Japanese car inventions he mentions?
- What plant do engineers in Tokyo think will power cars in the future?
- Which company has a fleet of buses powered by algae oil?
- Where can it be farmed?
- What does the driverless electric shuttle use to navigate obstacles?
What’s your opinion about the video?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “email@example.com” with the subject ‘Weekly Class – This Plant Could Power The Cars Of The Future’.
Have a good week!
¡Espero que la clase semanal sea útil para tu inglés de negocios, Christopher!
Answers: 1) 4WD 2) airbag for safety, 4WS, 4WD, Navigation System , weight saving technologies for the car body 3) Algae 4) Isuzu 5) Seawater, lakes, ponds 6) satelites, cameras and sensors