Weekly Class – The Company Reinventing Interior Design
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (15/05 – 19/05) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – The Company Reinventing Interior Design”. English Level = B1 & B2
Listening – 5 Questions
- Where is ICRAVE (from) based?
- The company has branched into designing what?
- What people problem did they solve when redesigning JFK´s Terminal 5 (JetBlue terminal)?
- They designed the JFK´s Airport Terminal 5 to be like what?
- What technology do they incorporate into the way they draw and design?
What’s your opinion?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “[email protected]” with the subject “Weekly Class – The Company Reinventing Interior Design”.
Have a good week!
Thanks everyone, Christopher.
(answers: 1) New York 2) Travel and healthcare spaces 3) Managing people´s anxiety high-tech agriculture, maritime shipping, renewable energy and exports in food, oil and gas 4) a NEW York City street 5) VR (virtual reality)