Weekly Class – Sustainable farms inside shipping containers
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (29/04 – 05/05) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – Sustainable farms inside shipping containers”. English Level = B1 & B2
Listening – 5 Questions
- The farm is the equivalent of how many acres of an outside field?
- Where does the farm get its water from?
- The sustainable farms runs on (operates on) how much water per day?
- What are the 5 elements the system can control?
- Why does the commentator think there is a “food revolution coming”?
What’s your opinion?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “[email protected]” with the subject “Weekly Class – Sustainable farms inside shipping containers”.
Have a good week!
Thanks everyone, Chris
(answers: 1) 2 acres 2) a fire hydrant 3) 10 gallons of water per day 4) light, temperature, humidity, nutrient levels and CO2 levels 5) people have lost trust in the industrial food system