Weekly Class – Renewable Energy Opportunities In Japan
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (04/09 – 08/09) (video, questions and opinion).
‘Weekly Class – Renewable Energy Opportunities In Japan’. English Level = B1 & B2.
Video – Questions (watch the video from 0:00m to 2:17m)
- Where in Japan is the floating solar power plant?
- The technology behind the floating solar power plant was developed by an SME (PYME) from which country?
- Is the cost of buying ‘pack electricity’ low, average or high in Japan?
- What three things attracted the Japanese to this floating solar technology?
- Which giant Japanese company formed a partnership with the French SME?
- What percentage share/stake in the French SME did did ‘Century Tokyo Leasing Corporation’ take?
What’s your opinion about the video?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “email@example.com” with the subject ‘Weekly Class – Renewable Energy Opportunities In Japan’.
Have a good week!
¡Espero que la clase semanal sea útil para tu inglés de negocios, Christopher!
Answers: 1) Kobe 2) France 3) high 4) innovative, respects the environment and is easy to install 5) Kyocera journalism 6) 15%