Weekly Class – How to prepare a TED Talk
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (27/03 – 31/03) (speaking practice & feedback).
“Weekly Class – How to prepare a TED Talk”. English Level = B1 & B2
We can learn a lot about good communication by observing and giving feedback.
Watch the video (6 minutes) and give the TED speaker feedback based on the criteria below. (Feedback – good things & improvements).
Talk/Presentation feedback criteria: Presentation feedback criteria_TETC (pdf)
- Delivery of key messages (e.g. confidence)
- Good opening and closing (e.g cause a good impression, leave a good impression)
- Structure (e.g. easy to follow for the audience)
- Non verbal communication (e.g. hand gestures, eye contact, move around)
- Use of English (e.g. good use of grammar and vocabulary)
Speaking practice – Do you own TED Talk.
Now audio record your own TED Talk (4-5 min) about an idea/concept/process/service/product.
Then email it to [email protected] with the subject “Weekly Class – TED Talk” and get feedback from an English trainer.
Have a good week! Christopher