Weekly Class – How To Prepare A Job Interview At Facebook
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (21/08 – 27/08) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – How To Prepare A Job Interview At Facebook”. English Level = B1 & B2.
Video – Questions
- How many people does Facebook’s Jeff Reynar interview each year?
- What is the biggest mistake people make?
- How many different phases are there to a Facebook interview?
- What is Jeff Reynar’s best advice?
- What shouldn’t you forget to make sure you can do?
What’s your opinion about the video?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “[email protected]” with the subject “Weekly Class – How To Prepare A Job Interview At Facebook”.
Have a good week!
¡Espero que la clase semanal sea útil para tu inglés de negocios, Christopher!
Answers: 1) up to 100 people a year 2) Not preparing enough 3) Three phases 4) To go and practice the three phases by role playing 5) make sure you can talk really concisely about what you’ve done