Weekly Class: How 3D Printing Is Changing Manufacturing
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (10/07 – 14/07) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – How 3D Printing Is Changing Manufacturing”. English Level = B1 & B2.
Video – Questions (only watch the video from 0:00 to 2:22 mins)
- In which part of New York City is the manufacturing factory, Bronx, Queens or Brooklyn?
- How many (printing) machines do they have?
- What is the background of the founders and people who work at Voodoo Manufacturing?
- What is their main (competitive) advantage?
- Chinese factories have a 6 month turnaround time to produce and deliver products to the US, what is Voodoo Manufacturing’s factory turnaround time?
What’s your opinion?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “[email protected]” with the subject “Weekly Class – How 3D Printing Is Changing Manufacturing”.
Have a good week!
¡Espero que la clase semanal sea útil para tu inglés de negocios, Christopher!
Answers: 1) Brooklyn 2) 160 machines 3) They have a software background 4) Ability to produce one product on one day and a different product on the next day 5) 2 weeks