Weekly Class – Can These Startups Change the Way We Live in Cities?
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (03/07 – 07/07) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – Can These Startups Change the Way We Live in Cities?”. English Level = B1 & B2.
Video – Questions (watch the video)
- What makes a city a city?
- What is Urban X and where is it located?
- What does the first startup Wearworks do?
- Which type of employees does the second startup Contextere make more effective, productive and safe in their jobs?
- UpCycles is a delivery startup built around humans or robots?
What’s your opinion?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “[email protected]” with the subject “Weekly Class – Can These Startups Change the Way We Live in Cities?”.
Have a good week!
¡Espero que la clase semanal sea útil para tu inglés de negocios, Christopher!
Para clases in-company llámanos ahora o rellena este formulario y te llamamos lo antes posible.
Answers: 1) The People 2) An Urban Tech Accelerator and Brooklyn, New York 3) “Wearworks creates a feedback system that guides the user (a blind person) user from point A to point B” 4) Blue collar workers/employees 5) humans