Weekly Class – Can robots and people work together in the future?
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (15/05 – 19/05) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – Robots in companies”. English Level = B1 & B2
Listening – 5 Questions
- What percentage of US jobs have a high probability of becoming computerised?
- Experts think automation and artificial intelligence will truly pervade our lives by when?
- What happened after the industrial revolution?
- Which four jobs mentioned (list of top 15) could most likely be automated in the US job market?
- Which four jobs mentioned could least likely be automated in the US job market?
What’s your opinion?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “[email protected]” with the subject “Weekly Class – Can robots and people work together in the future? ”.
Have a good week!
Thanks everyone, Christopher.
(answers: 1) 47% 2) 2025 3) Humans will innovate to find new types of employment 4) proof readers, bank tellers, secretaries and cashiers 5) athletes, firefighters, teachers and curators