Weekly Class – Are Passenger Drones The Future?
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (10/07 – 14/07) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – Are Passenger Drones The Future?”. English Level = B1 & B2.
Video – Questions (only watch the video from 0:00 to 2:22 mins)
- How much payload (passenger and cargo weight) can Ehang 184 carry?
- What altitude does Ehang fly at?
- Which city signed a partnership with Ehang? e is similar to?
- How many rotors does the Volocopter have?
- What is Volocopter´s maximum flight altitude?
- When did German Aviation Authorities give the Volocopter its permit to fly?
What’s your opinion?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “[email protected]” with the subject “Weekly Class – Are Passenger Drones The Future?”.
Have a good week!
¡Espero que la clase semanal sea útil para tu inglés de negocios, Christopher!
Answers: 1) 100kg 2) 2500 meters 3) Dubai 4) 18 5) 1980 metres 6) February 2016