Weekly Class – America´s Oldest Brewery
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (19/06 – 23/06) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – America´s Oldest Brewery”. English Level = B1 & B2
Video – Questions (watch the video)
- What year did Yuengling brewery start?
- What generation is the current owner Dick Yuengling? And when did he buy it?
- What was the current owner´s vision of the company when he started?
- Dick Yuengling (current owner) was a beer distributor for how many years?
- How many barrels of beer did the company produce last year?
- Yuengling is family owned and operated, do they intend to sell it or keep it family owned?
What’s your opinion?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “[email protected]” with the subject ““Weekly Class – America´s Oldest Brewery”.
Have a good week!
Thanks everyone, Christopher.
(answers: 1) 1829 2) Dick Yuengling is the 5th generation and bought it in 1985 3) his vision was to modernise, make it more efficient and use machinery due to it being a quality product 4) 11 years 5) 2.8 million barrels 6) to keep the company family owned