Weekly Class – Amazon Go, Is This The Future Of Shopping?
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (27/02 – 03/03) (video, questions and opinion).
“Amazon Go, Is this the future of shopping?”. English Level = B1 & B2. Watch the video.
Listening – 5 Questions
- How long ago did Amazon start thinking about the concept of Amazon Go?
- So the technology works with (3 aspects), computer learning and what else?
- The unique selling points are “no lines, no _______ and no registers.”
- What happens to your ‘virtual cart’ if you change your mind and put a product back?
- In what other product and sector do they use ‘just walk out technology’?
What´s your opinion?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me a Business English Trainer. Email it to us at [email protected] or [email protected] with the subject “Weekly Class – Amazon Go, Is this the future of shopping?”
Thanks everyone, Chris.
Have a good week!
For English classes and courses contact us via the website or by email [email protected] or a [email protected].
(answers: 1) 4 years ago 2) Computer learning, deep learning algorithms and sensor fusion 3) checkouts 4) your virtual cart updates automatically 5) self-driving cars