Weekly Class – Adidas’s biodegradable shoes
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (10/04 – 21/04) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – Adidas’s biodegradable shoes”. English Level = B1 & B2
Listening – 5 Questions
- Adidas´s shoes decompose like what?
- The shoe is made of a biodegradable fibre designed to replicate what?
- They use a bacterial fermentation process which is similar to making what?
- How many vials of the powder do you need to make one shoe?
- The shoes won’t fall apart, but they will do what over time?
What’s your opinion? Do you think the shoes will be successful? Why or why not?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “[email protected]” with the subject “Weekly Class – Adidas’s biodegradable shoes”.
Have a good week!
Thanks everyone, Chris
(answers: 1) like the food waste in your trash/rubbish 2) a spider’s web 3) making beer or insulin 4) 20-25 vials 5) the shoes will decompose over time