Weekly Class – How Robotic Dinosaurs Work
Source: Bloomberg News
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (23/10 – 27/10) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – How Robotic Dinosaurs Work ”. English Level = B1 & B2.
Video – Questions (watch the video from 0:00m to 2:30m)
- What is the name of the warehouse?
- What city is the cofounder from?
- What is the company is specialised in?
- What was the name of their highly successful first show?
- Why does the cofounder think it became successful?
- How long does each creatures or dinosaur take to make?
What’s your opinion about the video?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject “Weekly Class – Why is Berlin A Sponge City””.
Have a good week!
¡Espero que la clase semanal sea útil para tu inglés de negocios, Christopher!
Answers: 1) Jurassic Warehouse 2) Melbourne 3) making giant robotic animals 4) Walking with dinosaurs 5) to bring film level animatronics to a live audience 6) about a year