Weekly Class – A Different Type Of Juice Company
Hi everyone! Here is our weekly class (03/04 – 07/04) (video, questions and opinion).
“Weekly Class – Joe & The Juice A Different Type Of Juice Company”. English Level = B1 & B2
Listening – 5 Questions
- The CEO wants the company to be the optimal combination of what?
- Joe & The Juice instead of focusing on hiring the right people, focus on what?
- What 5 characteristics does Joe & The Juice look for when recruiting?
- What makes Joe & The Juice different from its competitors? And how many employees are involved?
- What does Joe & The Juice do to make healthy options attractive?
Bonus question – What’s the company slogan?
What’s your opinion? Why do you think Joe & The Juice is successful?
Audio record your opinion (1-2 min) and get feedback from me, Christopher Wright, your Business English Trainer.
Email it to me at “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject “Weekly Class – Joe & The Juice A Different Type Of Juice Company?”
Have a good week!
Thanks everyone, Chris
(answers: 1) entertainment and health 2) to create the right people 3) individual, outgoing, happy, joyful and who want to give back to the world 4) Its exchange program and 90 employees 5) they spice it up and dramatise it Bonus Q) Coffee, juice and much more